Metro Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Using Big Billboard At CMS In Lagos [PHOTOS]

M

mrsam

A Nigerian man pulled off a big public proposal in Lagos over the weekend and it was done in a rather unique manner.

Ojay rented a billboard at CMS, a very busy location in Marina, Lagos to propose to Tamilore. The billboard highlighted the attributes Tamilore has which endeared her to him. Beautiful photos of the girl were also displayed on the billboard alongside her positive attributes. After all that had played out, the big question followed.

"You are the one," the billboard read with a love symbol.

"Will you marry me Tammy?"

At this point, Ojay goes on one knee there on the street in CMS as passersby looked on. Of course, Tammy agreed, to the delight of observers.

billboad proposal.JPG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 25
Huh. This proposal is not even konk. My own ehn, it is heaven that will announce it. It will be shown like rainbow in the sky that everyone around the world will see it. #Vision2020

Huh. This proposal is not even konk. My own ehn, it is heaven that will announce it. It will be shown like rainbow in the sky that everyone around the world will see it. #Vision2020

You mean you will propose during Rapture? :D

Back