Metro NNPC is Now 'Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari

A

abujagirl

Ethnic sentiments are the order of the day as Nigerians react to the appiontment of a new board of directors for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

See reactions culled from Social network below:

buh n.PNG buh n2.PNG buh n3.PNG buh n4.PNG buh n5.PNG buh n6.PNG buh n7.PNG buh n8.PNG

Buhari 'dictates' so deal with it. He does not care what you think! He should, but he doesn't and those around him are providing the fuel for disunity with anecdotal evidence of past wrong doings former presidents. I thought this was time for change.

All the Southern politicians have been compromised by corruption,that is why all of them are keeping quiet. Its sad that our president doesnt realise that hes tilting Nigeria to the north and creating more tension. On another note, hes just being a politician and survival is the most important thing in their mind.
Buhari 'dictates' so deal with it. He does not care what you think! He should, but he doesn't and those around him are providing the fuel for disunity with anecdotal evidence of past wrong doings former presidents. I thought this was time for change.

If the president of a nation can be this bigoted then I think Nigeria is in trouble, He really amazes me and he is setting a bad precedence for this country. @Samguine come and defend your president, hes messing up big time

Back