Metro Osun Assembly Vows To Probe Corps Member's Death

kemi

Social Member
Osun State House of Assembly has vowed to carry out an independent investigation into the death of a corps member from Osun State, Miss Ifedolapo Oladepo who died at the orientation camp of National Youth Service Corps in Kano State.
ifedolaapo 3.jpg
The Speaker of Osun State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Najeem Salaam vowed to pick an axe with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) over the death of Ifedolapo Oladepo who was allegedly neglected by the officials of the scheme in her hour of medical need.
Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Goke Butika in Osogbo, Osun State at the weekend, the Speaker vowed that there would be consequences for the death of the corps member
The Speaker said the parliament was waiting for the outcome of the investigation of the NYSC headquarters on the incident and insisted that Osun legislature would conduct its own investigation with a view to getting to the root of the matter and act appropriately.
Salam said the first class graduate of Transport management from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho who hailed from Osun would not die in vain and that the alleged negligence of the NYSC officials would not go unpunished.
"I sent my condolence on behalf Osun parliament to the Oladepos over the death of young Ifedolapo who died at Kano NYSC orientation camp, and I want to assure the family that our parliament would certainly pick a bone with the NYSC on the matter until it is resolved in favour of justice for the deceased and her family", Salaam vowed.

Back