Business PAN is Nigeria's Most Complete Auto Assembly Plant- Aganga

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, when the Managing Director, PAN Nigeria Limited, Mr. Ibrahim Boyi led a delegation from PSA Group (France), makers of Peugeot Automobile on a symbolic visit to his office, applauded PAN Nigeria, saying is the most complete assembly plant in the country.

“PAN has been extremely supportive of the auto policy and the development process, which took two years to develop," he beamed, “PAN played a very big role in ensuring that the auto policy comes into being as the Managing Director, Mr. Boyi has been exceptionally proactive and vocal in the industry since he assumed office.” THISDAY reports.

“In the early 80s I served as auditor of PAN, so I know PAN very well. When I went back to PAN after more than 35 years, PAN still stands the same because it’s well built and it will be right to say that it is the most complete assembly plant in Nigeria today.

“I know that PSA has made the right decision to return to its partnership with PAN and I hope this time it will be for a long period.

“Our job as government is to provide the right atmosphere for business to thrive and also work as partners to achieve the shared vision that we all have for the industry.

“It is my hope that we develop a symbiotic synergy that will result in a win-win situation for all stakeholders in the automotive sector,” he said.

#Nigeria #PAN #Aganga #ThisDay

car factor.jpg

Back