Politics PDP National Officers Must Be Sacked Now - Sen. Tunde Ogbeha

P

ProfRem

Director-General of the Wada/Awoniyi Campaign Organisation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi State, Senator Tunde Ogbeha has said that all PDP National Officers should be dismissed for a more organised people to come and take charge of the party at the national level.

tundeOGHHA.jpg He made this known in an interview he granted Tribune Newspaper in Lokoja, Kogi state.

He said, as he awaits to see what will happen after five months into the administration of Mohammadu Buhari despite delays in the administration most especially the appointment of his cabinet.

“The appropriate time for me to assess the government will be when it has spent two years, when they will have reached their mid-term; then we will be able to assess and see what they are doing. For now, I think they are trying to get themselves organised and resolve the enormous issues they have before they start charting the path they want to tread. We are watching. I know that for now, a lot of things are not moving, but I believe if the government gets it right, things might move”, he said.

Back