PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight - Information Nigeria


M

mrsam

Guest
A video has shown the moment a PHC staff was taken off an electric pole after he apparently got electrocuted in broad daylight.

The video was reportedly captured in Isawo, at the Ikorodu area of Lagos. Local reports show that the man had gone up to correct a …

Information-Nigeria-phcn-staff-electrocuted.jpg


Read more via Information Nigeria News – https://ift.tt/2H1AwM2

Get More Nigeria Metro News
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top