Politics Plagiarism: Jonathan's Former Aide Warns Buhari Not to Disgrace Nigeria In US

P

ProfRem

Former Aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Mr. Reno Omokri has lambasted President Muhammadu Buhari to get qualified speech reader in order to avoid disgracing the country at international scene.

Omokri said this as Presidency admitted to plagiarism in President Muhammadu Buhari's Change Begins With Me Speech.

GGBUH.JPG

He said: “Dear PMB, as you go to the @UN, please get qualified people read your speech. Avoid disgracing. Dont plagiarize on the international stage!

THIS DAY had published an article which claims that President Muhammadu Buhari started the 'Change begins with me' campaign with a lie.

The article accused President Buhari of plagiarizing President Barack Obama’s speech to launch “change begins with me''.

The presidency in a statement released by the Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu said a Deputy Director in the Presidency has accepted responsibility for the insertion of the contentious paragraphs even when a query to him was being typed.

He said: "This serious oversight will be investigated thoroughly and appropriate punishment meted.

"The Presidency, once again regrets this unfortunate incident. Measures have been put in place to ensure that this does not happen again".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back