Politics Presidency Issues Statement On President Buhari's Death Rumours

A

abujagirl

On Sunday evening, Social media was rife with news of President Muhammadu Buhari's alleged death in London where he's currently receiving treatment.

Garba Shehu, Spokesperson to the President took to Twitter to tackle the rumour. See what he said below:

PB D.JPG
PB D2.JPG
PB D3.JPG
muhammadu buhari.jpg

He didn't clearly say ''The President is alive'', i guess the rumours will continue

Whether it is a rumour or not. The fact remains that PMB living body has not been seen. So there must be speculations and tension in Nigeria.

The presidency is causing the rumours to spread and it will continue until they face the fact and tell Nigerians the truth and not politics

He didn't clearly say ''The President is alive'', i guess the rumours will continue

He has no idea if the president is alive or not.

He and Femi rely on third party information-whenever it comes- to answer queries on the president's health.

For Buhari, a topsy turvy week beckons.

He has no idea if the president is alive or not.

He and Femi rely on third party information-whenever it comes- to answer queries on the president's health.

For Buhari, a topsy turvy week beckons.

Keep speaking in tongues :)

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

Let us look back at the discussion and media management in the case of Yaradua. There are too many shocking similarities that you would hope a country with a heightened sense of awareness would be more concerned.

For the sake of the country, I hope the president recovers and sees things through to 2019. There are too many vultures in the family of politicians and generals. Only the poor suffers, the rich will always reinvent themselves.

Back