Politics Prophet Chukwudi Releases Prophecies - I Saw Osinbajo Being Sworn in as President

A

abujagirl

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi of the King of Kings Deliverance ministry, Agbons, Ulepa Ntezi, Ishielu local government area of Ebonyi state has revealed that God showed him Acting President Yemi Osibanjo being sworn in as president of Nigeria.

yemi osinbajo6.jpg

According to Naij, addressing newsmen in Ebonyi, the Prophet said, "I saw Buhari saying that he is no more in charge. Then I saw Osinbajo being sworn in. But the opposition is just too much. He can only last till 2019. He should battle very well not to be removed from office before then. This is not the first time I am saying that Buhari will not pilot Nigeria into 2019, and this is not the first time I am being shown Atiku as the next president. It's over three years now that Atiku was first reveled to me".

"Buhari has handed over power spiritually to Osinbajo. He cannot return to power, in case anyone is expecting him. So says the Lord, Onye Ruo Uka Ohu Nanya", he said, apparently referring to a title conferred on him by his kinsmen, meaning 'Doubters will behold the Truth'.

Will this man be pulled down from his lofty position if his prophecy doesn't come to pass?

They have started again. Anyone can predict Osinbajo will be sworn in peradventure the President dies in office as was the case of Yar'adua so what is the fuss about prophesying that it will happen. Cheap publicity joor

Back