Sponsored Receive an Alert of N5,000,000 Before Christmas!!!

Wakanda

We know you’ve got a lot planned for Christmas and New Year Celebrations and we also know how strenuous it can be on your pocket. Let’s help you take the financial stress away by providing you with up to N15,000,000 loan in your pocket this season.

before christmas.jpg

No matter what your plans for the Yuletide season are, we’ve got you covered; do you want a loan to celebrate with your extended family at the village? Or you want to travel out of the country with your family on a vacation? or you simply want to host a celebration party at home?

You can do all these and more with Rosabon Personal Loan and Rosabon Asset Cash Loan (ACL). They are both unique financial solutions created by Nigeria’s award winning and leading non-banking Financial institution, Rosabon Financial Services, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria with over 25 years of experience.

With Rosabon Personal Loan, specifically for Salary Earners, individuals can access up to N3,000,000 collateral free loan within 48 hours. While with Rosabon Asset Cash Loan, individuals can access up to N15,000,000 loan and above whether as a Salary Earner or a Business owner, as long as you own an asset (vehicle) to serve as a collateral.

What are you waiting for? Get a loan to celebrate the Christmas of your dreams. Apply here ---> http://bit.ly/RfsApply.

For further inquiries you can get in touch with any of our Client Experience Executive - Busola on 08150880038 or Rita on 08150880039 or Shade on 08150846657. You can also send a mail to [email protected]

Sir
I need this collateral free loan. How do I begin to seek for it? Apart from Christmas celebration, I need money for my farms

Back