Metro Tinubu Led Governors To Beg Me - Osoba

A

abujagirl

Former governor of Ogun State, Chief Olusegun Osoba has revealed that he decided to return to the All Progressives Congress, APC after the party's National leader, Bola Tinubu, some state governors, the Alake of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Aremu and Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona mounted pressure on him .

osoba and tinubu.jpg

SUN NEWS listed the Governors who went with Tinubu to beg Osoba. They include: Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi; Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode who was represented by his deputy, Mrs. Oluranti Adebule and former Governor of Ekiti State, Otunba Niyi Adebayo.

Speaking during the public presentation and launch of a book entitled, “Alake of Egbaland: The Succession Dynamics,” written by Chief Alani Bankole, the father of the former speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole, Osoba said, ''They came to plead with me and the pleading had been on; and the role of Alake and Awujale, this is not the occasion to say it because this is not a political gathering. So, I want to thank Kabiyesi for what happened on Sunday; he has always been with me and God will always be with you, Kabiyesi. ‎By the grace of God, Egbaland will continue to flourish''.

''I’m a founding father of APC if I take a leave of absence from my own house, would I not return to my father’s house? I’m back to my father’s house,” he said.

Back