Metro Tompolo Speaks Out: I'm Being Framed for Bomb Attacks in Niger Delta

L

LequteMan

Former Niger-Delta Militant, Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) on Thursday alleged that he's being framed for bomb attacks in Bayelsa state.

According to him aggrieved politicians in the state plan to launch bomb attacks on oil installations and pipelines in the region with the aim of attributing such attacks to him.

He said this was as a result of his open support for the re-election of Governor Seriake Dickson.

He said although the election has thrown up bad blood among indigenes of the region, loss of lives and bitterness, the anger felt by some politicians against his support for the re-election of Dickson should not be transformed to the destruction of the nation’s assets.

“Furthermore, I want to admonish those that are still aggrieved as a result of the outcome of the election not to resort to destruction of national assets, specifically, crude oil facilities and pipelines and attribute it to me because of my position on the election to desist from such acts as it will not do us good as a country, as we all need to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to succeed.”

"We cannot all be in APC” he said and noted that “our people had always believed in the Nigerian project and had always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward.

“ The conditions being attached are not acceptable, therefore, I, once again, insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally.”

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has already secured a court order to arrest him over allegations of financial crimes in NIMASA.

The Sun

Attachments

• tompolo.jpg
    tompolo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 39
Back