Politics Tunde Bakare Tells Fashola: You're Doing Your Best, But My Generator Still Supplies My Electricity

P

PressRoom

Tunde Bakare, the senior pastor of Latter Rain Assembly has said Nigeria's minister of power, works and housing, Babatunde Fashola, has not also been able to deliver with the current structure

Bakare, who ran on the same ticket with Nigeria's President, Buhari in 2011, said his generator still supplies him with power.

tunde bakare.PNG

“My dearest brother oloyemeta; housing, works and power, is doing his best, but my generator is still supplying my electricity. Works, we can’t see, housing, we can’t see. Is it their fault? They say there’s no money to do it but they are earning salary.

“Should any of them take one penny for job not done? If it is not working, while not tell the whole world it’s not working, I cant work under these circumstances. Until you restructure, you can’t do nothing. You are a clean man that has jumped into a sewage tank; you can’t come out smelling like roses.

“That you had a free hand to run Lagos between you and your brother does not mean you should be doing what you like… Restructure.”

Back