Entertainment Uncovered: Is Nigeria's Entertainment Industry A STD/HIV Time Bomb?

siteadmin

Administrator
It feels like every day we get another 'baby mama' story coming from the Nigerian entertainment industry. After yet another expose, a friend wondered if there was a stigma in the industry against safe sex. Considering how small the circle is, all it will take is one infection to cause a real problem.

Is it time for a 'cover-up' campaign in the entertainment industry or should we all just sit and wait for the not so happy ending!

career-linda-ikeji-article-600.jpg

I think its a thing of choice and discipline.some of the ladies go after men because they think they are the answer they have been praying for and not thinking about the consequences.The same applies to some of the guys.They think its all about satisfying the urge and moving on.Its more than that.Sex is overrated.

I think its a thing of choice and discipline.some of the ladies go after men because they think they are the answer they have been praying for and not thinking about the consequences.The same applies to some of the guys.They think its all about satisfying the urge and moving on.Its more than that.Sex is overrated.
Should they be also concerned with the health consequences. It appears being safe is some sort of taboo.

Should they be also concerned with the health consequences. It appears being safe is some sort of taboo.

hmmm, I dont think its industry specific though, it cuts across all industries.......its a cool thing to have unprotected sex these days. We are only aware about theirs because they are known faces.

Should they care? they wont because its all about "immediate enjoyment" for them in every aspect of their lives.... "let me just enjoy now"

Std/HIV pls Nigeria's artists should display a level of maturity and self control, because they are supposed to be role model's to society and not nuisance corrupting laid down morals and virtue's

Back