Metro UNILORIN Prof - Stop Killing Mosquitoes, They're Our Friend

A

abujagirl

A Professor of Entomology at the University of Ilorin, Adeolu Ande, has advised Nigerians to stop killing mosquitoes.

mosquitoe.jpg

The professor made this submission while delivering the 169th Inaugural Lecture of the university, entitled “Consider the ways of ‘Ants’ and be Wise,'' PREMIUM TIMES reports.

Professor Ande said, “mosquitoes have proved to us over the years that they are our friends and allies and whether we like them or not they will exist and continue to source blood from us”, adding that “unfortunately, our lack of understanding and intolerance has been largely responsible for the use of ungodly methods to handle them”.

“My advice is stop killing mosquitoes; they are friends and they deserve to be properly managed”, he added.

I hope he has a hive of mosquitoes in his own house and wherever his children are since mosquitoes are his and family's friend. I hope he has stagnant waters where he allow uncontrolled breeding of mosquitoes in his house?

Mosquitoes in Nigeria are domesticated wild animals.. They need to be smashed to death.. Oga Professor, please who gave you this your award..

I think d caption should be "Unilorin professor REACTS to d illtreatment and jungle-justice mosquitoes face". Cos obviously dis man must be Reacting to some sort of over-dose reading of co-operate jaaagooons!!! Yeye man, you can as well adopted them naw...dem kukuma b orphans b4 sef

Back