Sports Victor Moses focused on helping Stoke City after being ignored by the Super Eagles

Super Eagles player Victor Moses has said that his omission from the Nigerian squad for the upcoming qualifiers of the 2015 African Nations Cup would help him discover his form for Stoke City.

Moses was left out of the Nigerian team for the qualifiers against Congo and South Africa, with concerns over his fitness.

He missed the games against Sudan last month, and was ignored in the games against Congo and South Africa in the first leg games in September.

But Moses is not downcast at the disappointment, as he is now focused on getting back to his best for the Potters.

Currently on loan from Chelsea, Moses has fitted in immediately at the Britannia, and has become one of the key players for the Mark Hughes team.

“I still think there’s a lot more to come from me because I didn’t really have any kind of pre-season," Moses was quoted as saying by DailyStar.

“It’s only a matter of time before I get back to my very best," Moses noted.

On his omission from the Super Eagles team, Moses said: “The manager told me that because I’m just getting back from injury, he didn’t want to take the risk.”

Moses2.gif

Back