Politics VIDEO: Aisha Belongs To My Kitchen – President Buhari Humiliates Wife

P

ProfRem

Attachments

• buAi.JPG
    buAi.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 10
Here is a man that has to go an ask Christine Lagarde (IMF) for money, needs to go to Theresa May (UK) for assistance, will have to talk to Hilary Clinton (US hopefully) and insults women in front of his German host (Angela Merkel) .

With respect, sir (PMB); that was a very wrong comment you made about your wife. And shows disrespect for womanhood. Please, do apologize to your wife and womanhood as a whole! God bless you, sir.

With respect, sir (PMB); that was a very wrong comment you made about your wife. And shows disrespect for womanhood. Please, do apologize to your wife and womanhood as a whole! God bless you, sir.

They said he was joking. They said he even laughed before saying it, in the video. It was all tongue in cheek, all humor. No harm meant.

Is it okay if i call the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a bastard? @ese @Samguine

Errm...Calm down. Garba Shehu tweeted it was just a joke :D

Both Obama and Buhari talked about their wives today. I watched the two videos and I just shook my head.

African men still have a long way to go!!!!

You believe Garba?
Dele Mommodu believes him. :) He's been going on and on about 'satire' on Twitter for hours.

Me, I don't want to form an opinion about the whole issue until I see the whole video, in English.

Back