Politics VP Osinbajo: Nigeria Will End in a Very Bad Way if Anti Corruption War Fails

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has reiterated the importance of stamping out corruption out of the country's system.

Speaking on Tuesday while he recieved a delegation of the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers in Abuja, Osinbajo said the Muhammadu Buhari is doing everything it can to eradicate the menace.

"If we are not able to sustain the trouble against corruption, we will end up in a very, very bad way as a nation," he said.

According to him, the anti corruption war is a difficult one. "We have seen it in so many different ways that at almost every state, corruption fights back and fights very fiercely," he said.

"We should be able to examine our priorities because for us corruption is not a moral issue, it is an existential issue. To a large extent, it will determine whether we will survive as a corporate whole because of the way people feel that when I get into an office I will go after the resources of the state, and I will go after it in the most vicious and the most reckless manner that is possible.”

Attachments

• osinbajo1.jpg
    osinbajo1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 9
Nigeria's Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has reiterated the importance of stamping out corruption out of the country's system.

Speaking on Tuesday while he recieved a delegation of the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers in Abuja, Osinbajo said the Muhammadu Buhari is doing everything it can to eradicate the menace.

"If we are not able to sustain the trouble against corruption, we will end up in a very, very bad way as a nation," he said.

According to him, the anti corruption war is a difficult one. "We have seen it in so many different ways that at almost every state, corruption fights back and fights very fiercely," he said.

"We should be able to examine our priorities because for us corruption is not a moral issue, it is an existential issue. To a large extent, it will determine whether we will survive as a corporate whole because of the way people feel that when I get into an office I will go after the resources of the state, and I will go after it in the most vicious and the most reckless manner that is possible.”
pastor is talking

Back