Sports We will attack each game one after the other- Barcelona coach

Barcelona manager, Luis Enrique has said that winning the champions league and the spanish la liga remains his targets.
luis enrique.jpg

Enrique led the Catalans to a 6-2 victory on aggregate over villarreal in Wednesday's 2nd leg of the Copa Del Rey semi finals at the Nou Camp.

The former Celta Vigo coach said he expects Barca's game against Rayo Valecano to be an "attractive" game because of their clear philosophy.

"Right now it's La Liga and the Champions League that interest us. We'll put the cup to one side until four or five days before the final. The key will be to approach every match as if it were a potential title decider".

"They're a team with one of the most distinctive philosophies in the division. You know in advance what they're going to do and how they're going to play and they're one of the few sides who can vie with us for possession. We're looking forward to the match".
"We've got lots of options with Busquets out injured - Mascherano, Rakitic, Sergi Roberto - but I'm not giving anything away".

The Catalans are two points away from catching league leaders, Real Madrid who will be hoping to maintain their lead with a victory against Atletico Bilbao on Saturday evening.

"It would be good for the matter to be cleared up once and for all, for everyone's sake".

"Few teams play as ambitiously as Rayo Vallecano do. I'm a fan of Paco Jémez. Who knew that no-nonsense centre-back had the makings of such a top-class coach? I love it.

He's one of the best managers in the league". "I don't discuss speculation or rumours".

"I don't get into controversy. It'd better be played at a football stadium, but that's it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back