Politics Why Buhari Gave Fashola 3 Ministerial Portfolios - Presidency

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's Presidential Spokesperson, Mr. Femi Adesina, in a recent interview on Radio Continental divulged why President Buhari handed 3 ministerial portfolios to Babatunde Raji Fashola.

Here are his words:

"In a recent interview granted by the president to THE INTERVIEW magazine, he was asked why he entrusted three key ministries in thands of one person, and he said it was a queation of capacity. That when he sees that someone has the capacity, he will assign task to him and that was why those ministries were handed over to Mr Babatunde Fashola. He said the reward for hard work is more work.

"I visited Mr Fashola in his office recently, and I went away very glad and hopeful . My hope was rekindled in the country. The Minister referred to when he was governor of Lagos, and that people did not hear much from him in the first year, because he was planning. But by the second year was when people began to see much developments. He said by the second anniversry of this administration, we would see results of what he would have done in the three ministries. He told me that the government priority roads: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Abuja-Lokoja, and Port Harcourt-Enugu, would be done, that we should wait and see how far they would have gone by May next year.

"These are the kind of things that we should love to hear as Nigerians but some people are just cynical. Rather than cynicism, we should be hopeful.As a person, I am positive that this government would deliver, and deliver well

Attachments

• fashola buhari.jpg
    fashola buhari.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
Back