Metro Why I Impregnated my Mother-in-law - Nasarawa Man Tells Shocking Story

L

LequteMan

Here are the words of 45 year-old John Ulaha who impregnated his 42 year-old mother-in-law, Mrs. Ashetu Igbasue.

Mr. Ulaha is from Awe Local Government Area of Nasarawa State.

He claimed that his mother-in-law seduced him by always exposing herself while they worked on the farm, especially, whenever both of them came together to eat .

“She would always sit half-naked before me; at first, it was embarrassing to me,” he said. “But I later discovered that her actions were an open invitation and as a man, I was tempted at a point, and that led to something else. And we both continued in that order until our actions resulted in pregnancy.”

“I have regretted what happened. It is not in my character and the shame this very act has brought to me, my wife and the entire village as well as those who know me is unbearable,”

“Since my wife leaked this out, I have not been comfortable and have lost appetite for food. I have been pleading with her to forgive me because it is the devil’s work,” he said.

john ulaha.jpeg

Here's what the mother-in-law said:

“I agreed to his demand for sex and thought it was just to satisfy his sexual feelings, but somehow, it became a daily thing,” she confessed.

“I never thought I could get pregnant due to my age. I told my daughter the truth so that we can get a solution to it and out of anger she went public with it. I have since regretted my action. My intention is to find a way and abort it. My daughter earlier agreed to look for somebody to abort it for me because I can’t keep it. The whole thing was temptation and I completely regret it. I have pleaded for forgiveness from her,” she added.

Back