Metro Woman Rips Off Husband's Scrotum During Heated Argument

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - A woman in Imo state has ripped off one of her husband's testes following a heated argument between the duo, the Sun reports.

Domestic-Violence-4.jpg

Ebony Edozie, a native of Umuajara Ubogwu in Ofekatta autonomous community Awo- Omumma in Oru East council area of Imo state, is now writhing in severe pains after his wife forcefully ripped open his scrotum with one of the testes badly damaged during a scuffle.

According to reports, Mr. Edozie suffered this cruel fate last Thursday when he reprimanded his wife, Ndidi for severely beating their three-year old sick daughter who had thrown up the medication being administered on her by the wife.

Angered by her husband's reprimand, the wife engaged him in a verbal war which later degenerated into a serious fight.

The wife during the fight, reportedly held tightly to her husband’s manhood apparently to render him powerless adding that every effort by the husband to free himself proved abortive as the wife forcefully yanked off one of the husband’s testes.

“After our last fight I thought that it was over but suddenly my wife grabbed me from behind and started pulling my manhood and every effort to free myself did not work as she pulled my manhood and refused to leave me until she had forcefully ripped open my scrotum while the second one ran into my stomach. I was rushed to Solbi Hospital at Umuokwe in Awo- Omumma by a close relation and a friend” the husband said.

According to him, it took the doctor about six hours to stitch the scrotum that was badly damaged by his wife.

He disclosed that his wife was well known in the entire village as a troublesome person who people try to avoid including her own family members.

Mrs. Ndidi in her own account however accused her husband of having bitten her severally on her back and shoulder, adding that he also pulled her two breasts during the fight before she resorted to pulling his manhood in equal measure.

Back