World Woman Sues Her Parents For $2m Because They Gave Her 'Ugly Genes'

M

mrsam

A 44-year-old woman from California in the US, Annabelle Jefferson has sued her own parents Robert and Ruby Jefferson for $2m because they gave her 'ugly genes'.

Annabelle said she blames them for her 'unpleasant physical features' which is the reason why she has divorced 3 times, saying it has led her to successions of depressions and psychological trauma

During my first divorce, my ex-husband told the judge that every morning he saw my face, he felt nauseous and often had to run to the bathroom and puke. We divorced because of these. Both of my parents are so damn ugly, it is simply cruel to have had kids. There is no way they should have been allowed to reproduce themselves. “My last husband was technically blind but regained 40% of his sight after a successful eye surgery. He divorced me the next week

The 44-year old plans to commence a group for people who have the same problems as she has and wish to sue their parents.

She also wants to lobby the state department to pass a law requiring marriages between two people only if they met certain beauty and aesthetic requirements

ugly 1.jpg

ugly 2.jpg

The lady's claims are kinda legit :D

I don't blame her though. Going through 3 divorces because you are ugly can make you do things

Back