Politics Zakari Reacts to Jibrin's Allegations - ''it is another tale by moonlight''

A

abujagirl

Hon. Zakari Mohammed who was named by former Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin, as having received $25,000 to sign a vote of confidence for Speaker Yakubu Dogara has finally reacted to the claims.

Zakari-Mohammed.jpg

A statement issued by Zakari read, "My attention has been drawn to yet another tweet by the former chairman appropriation committee, Hon. Jibrin, saying that I and others were distributing $25,000 to each member of the House. That the money was to generate signatures for speaker Dogara as vote of confidence on him.

''The accusation is not only untrue but it is another tale by moonlight to hoodwink Nigerians to malign my image. Fellow countrymen please disregard this cheap blackmail aimed at playing to the gallery. I challenge Jibrin to name at least 10 members or less who benefitted from the bribe.
My advice to Jibrin is that he should stop the mudslinging and concentrate on licking his self inflicted wounds."

Back