Sports 2015 Nations Cup qualifiers: I can't wait to start scoring again for the Super Eagles - IK Uche

Ikechukwu Uche has already set his sights on scoring goals for Nigeria in their games against Congo and South Africa.

The Villarreal striker has mended fences with Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi, which saw him recalled to the national team after being out for over a year.

“I had a conversation with Ikechukwu Uche on Tuesday evening and he told me he can’t wait to join the team. He’s very excited by the prospect of playing for the Super Eagles again,” media officer of the Super Eagles, Ben Alaiya said.

“Uche says nothing beats scoring for Nigeria and that he will want to do it again in the matches we will be playing this month.

“He wants to make the fans, his teammates and indeed all Nigerians happy with a great display in the games. He knows Nigerians expect a lot from him,” he said.

Nigeria will travel to Port Noire next week to play Congo, before returning to play South Africa for the final leg of the qualifiers.

-allsport.jpg

Back