Breaking News: Nelson Mandela is Dead

Vunderkind

Social Member
nelson-mandela-released.jpg

South African President, Jacob Zuma, has announced the death of Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela died today at the age of 95, from a recurring lung infection. President Jacob Zuma announced this in a hastily-arranged press conference.

The death of Nelson Mandela marks the end of an era in South Africa.

The Daily telegraph reported earlier that the former South African president had his family gathered with him at his bed today.

President Zuma announced his death in a televised address to South Africans. He said: "Our nation has lost its greatest son, yet what made Nelson Mandela great was precisely what made him human. We saw in him what we seek in ourselves, and in him we saw so much of ourselves."

(Image credit: Business Insider)

He had a good race, He lived a fufilled Life, He is resting in the bossom of the Lord. Mugoh Nelson Mandela.

African Leaders, Nigerian Leaders especially, take a cue from Madiba.

"My father, my father, the horsemen and chariots of Israel"
That's what Elisha said when he saw Elijah taken up to the clouds. I think it is apt for Mandela.

He was a gift.

LOL. To @Jules (who disagreed with my post) and to @Lequte, please oh. I didn't say I wanted to fill his shoes. I can't even stand talking about prisons, talk more entering one, for several years.

I only said I am Elisha in that that was what I said when I heard Madiba was dead :(

Back