Entertainment ClassiQ - I'm Disturbed That Rahaman Sadu Got Expelled For Featuring in My Video

A

abujagirl

Jos born music star, ClassiQ, has reacted to the expulsion of Rahaman Sadu from Kannywood.

Classiq-8.jpg

Watch 'Immoral' Music Video That Got Rahama Sadau Expelled From Kannywood

Rahaman was expelled after she featured in a video for ClassiQ's new single ‘I love you’. Speaking with PREMIUM TIMES on the expulsion, ClassiQ said, ''I actually asked and begged Rahama Sadau to be part of the video because she is a popular figure in the entertainment industry and that is all. I wanted a popular face in the video. When the whole thing blew because of her appearance in the video, I got shocked. In fact I am still not myself till now. I am shocked by her expulsion.

''I keep feeling it is because of my video that she got expelled from the industry and that is not good at all. She is a good person. We are not in any way trying to prove a point or step on any body’s toe.

“It is strictly professional and look at what it has turned out to be for her. I am so worried and disturbed about it,” ClassiQ added.

Back