Politics Corruption: Magu Allegedly Bought Three Houses Abroad

Jamaz

Alhaji Kamsalem Bulama the Executive Secretary Area Integrity Association has accused the Acting Chairman of Economic Crimes Commission, EFCC Mr Ibrahim Magu of purchasing properties abroad using his brother Mr B. Mustapha through a London based businessman, Arthur Francis whose brother is facing corruption charges in Nigeria.

In another swift, Kamsaleem described as a compendium of lies, the allegation that Maina’s son has an account with a balance of N1.7bn.

He described it as a cheap blackmail which is clearly intended to divert the attention of the public from the fundamental issue of the challenge by Maina that EFCC should account for the N1.63ttr worth of properties and cash recovered as a result of the work of the Maina led PRTT.

He described the N1.7bn allegation as a perpetual lie which has no substance. He added that why would a person who has N1.7bn be scampering to be reinstated back to work of civil service ?

Mr Bulama said “I happen to come from the same State and Local Government Area as Mr Magu. I know his extended family but that not withstanding, my candid advice will be for him to stop the lies and face the corruption allegations against him, especially the N1.63tr, 222 houses, investments, money and the issue relating to the purchase of the 3 houses abroad by his younger brother.

You may recall that Magu was earlier accused of purchasing some houses in two countries but in his reaction after the deal was exposed , Magu said “people have been buying properties using his name”

According to Bulama, which mad man will purchase property in someone else’s name. Let’s call a spade a spade.

Attachments

• IMG_20171202_103058.jpg
    IMG_20171202_103058.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 37
Back