Dimaria Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 14 Quiz

Discussion in 'Health, Lifestyle & Lifeline' started by Samguine, May 18, 2017. Views count: 1454

1. Samguine

Samguine Social Member Curators

We are pleased to announce that @Dimaria has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 14 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000.

Also, there were two runners up, @Ukamaka and @Opeyemii who win recharge cards worth NGN2,500 each

The Nigerian Bulletin Weekly Quiz is set up to reward registered and active members of the Nigerian Bulletin community. Members are required to download the NB Weekly magazine, answer a question and they could be lucky winners. CLICK HERE for more information.

We say congratulations to the winners. See you again this weekend

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF NB WEEKLY 14

Attached Files:

• vv.jpg
      vv.jpg
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1

Comments

2. chieloka attah

chieloka attah New Member

Wow! A bigger congratulations to them all

3. Mercy Egemole

Mercy Egemole New Member

I don't really get the rules of this competition. U said u need 45/50 msg. But only people with 100+200+ messages automatic become the winner. I never see people with 100+ messages then become runner up. But automatic winner. Please can you please illuminate the rules for me. Becos right now am confused

4. Opeyemii

Opeyemii New Member

@Samguine Thank u so so much this means a lot to me

5. Samguine

Samguine Social Member Curators

The winners are automatically selected by the system. Members with fewer messages have won the competition before and those with very impressive number of messages have been runners up.

If you meet up with the conditions, you are eligible to play and win. Good luck

And we appreciate your concern. ;)

6. Ukamaka

Ukamaka New Member

Massive airtime received successfully courtesy of Nigerian bulletin. Thank you so much. I really appreciate

• Like Like x 1
  7. lilyndinso

lilyndinso New Member

I have never doubted the rule.

8. lilyndinso

lilyndinso New Member

Yours will some day come. Am always positive.

9. lilyndinso

lilyndinso New Member

Congratulations to the winners

10. Opeyemii

Opeyemii New Member

Thank u very much sir @Samguine. I have received my airtime

• Like Like x 1
  11. Khaleesi Dragonfire

Khaleesi Dragonfire New Member

Congratulations to the winners and thumbs-up to Nigerian Bulletin. I also have some questions about the competition.

How do we get to know the number of messages we have posted? (I don't even know if it's messages or comments). Secondly, why is it that engagement on your facebook page (likes, shares and comments) doesn't count at all?

12. siteadmin

siteadmin Administrator

Hello @Khaleesi Dragonfire - you can find the number of post/comments on your Nigerian Bulletin profile (https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/members/khaleesi-dragonfire.9883/_. You can get this by clicking your user name.

On your second point, the competition system is integrated with our website so for now, we cannot track community activity on third party platforms.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Opeyemii

Opeyemii New Member

@siteadmin so no more daily competition again?? This weekly competition is great though, but I prefer the former daily competition

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Dimaria

Dimaria New Member

Hurray! I am the lucky winner. Just received alert of #10,000 in my account. Thanks to the NB team. Am grateful. If you have not won keep playing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. siteadmin

siteadmin Administrator

We are working hard to engage all active members of the community, while providing information useful to them. Let us hope you get lucky one of these days :)

16. tony precy

tony precy New Member

Good

Congratulations to the winners.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  17. Paul endure

Paul endure New Member

Congratulations

18. gigtym

gigtym New Member

Congratulations

19. Dimaria