Politics Edo: 132-Year-Old Woman Reveals Adams Oshiomhole’s Secret

P

ProfRem

Madam Veronica Uloko, a 132 -year-old super-centenarian from Iyamho community, Etsako clan, Edo State, the hometown of the outgoing Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has uncovered the secret of the governor’s uncommon boldness and power.

In an interview with Niger Delta Voice, NDV, she said through her 71-year-old son, Obanor, who served as interpreter during the interview that: “Our people in Iyamho are not cowards and they live straight forward life, they do not cheat and they are very bold people and I think that is why God blesses us with long life and wisdom, including Oshiomhole, in Iyamho.”

madam.JPG

"The outing Governor, indeed, served the state with exceptional heroism and prudence, mouthing it all the time that he was not a coward and would not be bullied by anybody", she said.

“We are happy that only one man came to rescue us, not only our people, the entire Edo north and Edo state. “God will bless Oshiomhole. When he was announced as the winner, I was dancing with one leg inside because I could not walk as an old woman.”

- Vanguard

132? Isn't that a world record... the current person that is suppose to be the oldest in the world is at least 20 years younger! You see, if it is youth football they would say we are lying about our age :)

132? Isn't that a world record... the current person that is suppose to be the oldest in the world is at least 20 years younger! You see, if it is youth football they would say we are lying about our age :)

Lol :) But the fact is that I doubt if the woman will have a record or certificate of Birth to proof to the whole world.

Nevertheless, She should be among the Cabal in Oshiomhole's cabinet

Back