Metro Ezekwesilli Fires Back At Presidency Spokesman, Garba Shehu, Over IPOB Statements

M

mrsam

A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the President, Garba Shehu, asking the co-convener of the #BringBackOurGirls group, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, to “rise above pettiness” has triggered a series of tweets from the former Education Minister, in which she described Shehu as incompetent.

“(I am) Well aware of @GarShehu’s acute incompetency, so, let me give him another opportunity to study my advice to President @MBuhari and don’t rat off,”
she said on her Twitter handle.

Garba had berated her for tweeting “about everything but lost your voice on #IPOB ’s lawlessness” but Ezekwesili responded in another tweet, saying, “@GarShehu’s incompetency is legendary. ‘Presidential spokesman’. Model of incompetence.”

She said in other tweets, “A man like @GarShehu cannot give what he does not have. #ZeroExpectation.

“To a very incompetent fellow like @GarShehu, asking his principal to arise and lead in time of crisis is ‘pettiness’.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 18
Back