Metro How Chimamanda Adichie Floored Tyrrell, Editor of ‘American Spectator’ on Trump [VIDEO]

P

ProfRem

Nigerian novelist,Chimamanda Adichie, floored the editor in chief of the American Spectator, R Emmett Tyrrell on the issue of whether U.S President-elect, Donald Trump, is a racist.

Both were guests BBC Newsnight, a news and current affairs TV programme.

When Tyrrell, during his speech, said Trump “hasn’t been racist”, Adichie cut in, and said: “I am sorry but if you are a white man you don’t get to define what racism is”.

See video:

chim.JPG

You really cannot argue against Trump supporters. You can simply state the facts.

He made racist comments, called Mexicans rapists, said he was going to lock up Hillary, he was going to get rid of Obamacare etc etc.. all leads up to he is going to make America White Again.

And we even have Nigerians like Ben Bruce talking trash... God help us all.

You really cannot argue against Trump supporters. You can simply state the facts.

He made racist comments, called Mexicans rapists, said he was going to lock up Hillary, he was going to get rid of Obamacare etc etc.. all leads up to he is going to make America White Again.

And we even have Nigerians like Ben Bruce talking trash... God help us all.

Nobody expect a Pro-Trump to go against him.

Adiche got him on a bad spot!

I need a very logical explanation of this statement: “I am sorry but if you are a white man you don’t get to define what racism is...”

Back