Politics Jibrin Celebrates 100 Days of Budget Padding

A

abujagirl

Suspended lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin, on Wednesday celebrated 100 days of budget padding scandal by distributing cash and material gifts to his constituents in Kano state.

jibrin.jpg

Jibrin who was suspended by the House of representatives for one year doled out sewing machines, grinding machines and scholarships to his constituents.

A statement from Mr. Jibrin’s media office said the distribution of items to no fewer than 5,000 constituents was part of an empowerment scheme planned by Jibrin.

Some of the constituents who spoke on the occasion called on President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Ganduje, Emir of Kano, Senator Kwankwaso and well-meaning Nigerians to call on the House to rescind its suspension as the seat belongs to Kiru/Bebeji constituency not Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin.

On the suspension of senator jibrin,i believe the senator does not have tangible evidence to support his claims or may be he is more interested in sharing the nations wealth with his colleagues. Otherwise,i expect him to have gone all out to present his evidence he claimed to have. Its shameful that there is not even one out of the senators that has true nation buildung mind. The senators should be paid salaries like civil servants,there is nothing they do in the NASS chambers that any graduate cannot do.

On the suspension of senator jibrin,i believe the senator does not have tangible evidence to support his claims or may be he is more interested in sharing the nations wealth with his colleagues. Otherwise,i expect him to have gone all out to present his evidence he claimed to have. Its shameful that there is not even one out of the senators that has true nation buildung mind. The senators should be paid salaries like civil servants,there is nothing they do in the NASS chambers that any graduate cannot do.
Agreed.

Suspended lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin, on Wednesday celebrated 100 days of budget padding scandal by distributing cash and material gifts to his constituents in Kano state.

View attachment 100285

Jibrin who was suspended by the House of representatives for one year doled out sewing machines, grinding machines and scholarships to his constituents.

A statement from Mr. Jibrin’s media office said the distribution of items to no fewer than 5,000 constituents was part of an empowerment scheme planned by Jibrin.

Some of the constituents who spoke on the occasion called on President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Ganduje, Emir of Kano, Senator Kwankwaso and well-meaning Nigerians to call on the House to rescind its suspension as the seat belongs to Kiru/Bebeji constituency not Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin.
@ Rotimi, Hon. Jibrin is not a Senator but an Honourable Member of the House of Reps. He had always represented his constituency well and the recent empowerment of his constituents is not his first or intended to curry favor or attract sentiments

Back