Politics Jonathan Became Wiser After Leaving Office - Obasanjo

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's former President Olusegun Obasanjo has stated that Goodluck Jonathan became wiser after he left the presidential villa in Abuja.

Obasanjo spoke when the later paid him a visit in Ogun state on Friday.

“When leaders come, they have little or no experience. When they have to go is when they have really amassed a lot of experience, where they have wisdom, their experience is in high demand," he said.

“Those like you and me who have the grace of God to bow out gracefully, if there is now what I call constitutional office, we have residual responsibilities for Nigeria,”Obasanjo said.

Attachments

• Obasanjo (1).jpg
    Obasanjo (1).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 27
With all due respect sir, you did not bow out gracefully. You allegedly tried third term, when that failed, you allegedly delivered a man you knew was terminally ill to Nigerians!

It does not appear that your time out of office has ....

You have a great point Baba. At times, when you are at the seat of power, especially Aṣọ Villa, the demons tend to cover your eyes to certain plights but once you are out... You get eyes wide opened.

I can also attest to the statement... Once you leave leadership mantle, you see beyond power and become wiser.

Back