A

abujagirl

While several people are still trying to locate their loved ones and families who were around the Manchester Arena venue of Ariana Grande pop concert on Monday, several celebrities have taken to social network to mourn the senseless attack.

manchester attack.jpg

READ: Manchester Arena Blast: 19 Killed, 50 Injured at Ariana Grande Concert in UK

Ariana Grande in a tweet wrote, ''broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.''

Harry Styles tweeted: ''I'm heartbroken over what happened in Manchester tonight. Sending love to everyone involved. H''

Katy Perry tweeted, ''Praying for everyone at @ArianaGrande's show.''

Cher tweeted, ''MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO PPL OF MANCHESTER…HAD SPECIAL TIMES THERE FROM YOUTH & BEYOND''

Nicki Minaj tweeted, ''My heart hurts for my sister, Ariana & every family affected by this tragic event in the U.K. Innocent lives lost. I'm so sorry to hear this.''

Demi Lovato tweeted, ''Tearing up imagining innocent concert goers losing their lives.. praying for everyone and all #arianators''

Taylor Swift tweeted, ''My thoughts, prayers and tears for all those affected by the Manchester tragedy tonight. I'm sending all my love.''

Back