Manchester United willing to break their transfer record to sign Fabregas

C

Chris Maduewesi

Manchester United are not giving up on their chase of Barcelona midfielder,Cesc Fabregas,with the latest today,being that the English clubside are set to make a third record bid for the player.
David Moyes’ side has openly made known their intention to sign the Spain international,but Barcelona are adamant they are not selling him.
Already Manchester United have seen two bids rejected by Barcelona for Fabregas,£25m and £30m, respectively.
But United are willing to push one more time,with a bid that will surpass the £30.75m they paid Spurs for Dimitar Berbatov in 2008.
Meanwhile United’s goalkeeper,David De Gea while speaking to Marca,said that he hopes Fabregas joins them: “He will have to make the decision as to whether he wants to stay (at Barcelona) or join us. It would be a very good signing and he would help us to improve greatly,” he said.
De Gea also added that he tried convincing Thiago Alcantara to join Manchester United: “Yes, I tried to convince him but I wasn’t able to. He would have been a great signing. He opted for Bayern, a very good club, and I am sure that he will do very well there.”

Continue reading...

Back