Entertainment Miss Independence Queen Storms Audition Venue With DSS, Arrests Coordinator

kemi

Social Member
The 2015 Miss Independence Nigeria, Queen Nneze Richards yesterday raged the venue of the Abuja 2016 Audition with DSS authorities to capture the coordinator, Mrs. Linda Nwankwo.

nneze.PNG

According to sources, the Queen who has been on suspension for months ordered the CEO's arrest for using her photos on the 2016 publicity materials.

The suspended Queen said the administration does not have the privilege to utilize her photos for attention as she is no more under the administration of Miss Independence Beauty Pageant.

She said: ‘the force of a ruler is having your crown and scarf and I have given back these to the administration long prior so why utilize my face without my assent or my own supervisor?''

Another source said that Mrs Linda Nwankwo, the pageant producer of Miss Independence Nigeria was arrested based on alleged threat to life to her beauty queen after posting several unpleasant stories about her on Facebook.

Last edited:
The DSS should have better things to do. Also the image rights probably belong to the organisers/photographer and not the former beauty queen.

Why was dethroned?

The DSS should have better things to do. Also the image rights probably belong to the organisers/photographer and not the former beauty queen
Maybe they didn't know who she is :D

Why was dethroned?
I think she has a point here..."The suspended Queen said the administration does not have the privilege to utilize her photos for attention as she is no more under the administration of Miss Independence Beauty Pageant."

Who is she?

The image rights do not belong to her regardless if she is no longer the queen. They can do what they want with it

Back