Entertainment Mixed Reactions Greet TV Presenter, D1's Political Ambition

The fact that Entertainment guru, TV presenter and co-founder of Primetime Entertainment, Dayo Adeneye popularly known as D1 will be contesting in the 2015 elections is no longer new, rather, what is news is the reaction that has greeted his recent declaration.

Below are the voices of Nigerians and how they reacted to D1's political ambition:

Jessy: All eyes are now focused on the national cake. okay o. Some are in it purely for last minute cash settlement. We are watching you all and most importantly, Baba God is watching in 3D

Nkechi: May only those with genuine intentions win

Mama Bee: Ghenghen!!! E don dey happen.

Mayowa: Hian! what is this now? Let dem calm down abeg... Mtcheww! Everybody wants to contest... and to think that their intention is likely to change once they get there.

Ade: This is no longer funny. All I see are a bunch of attention seekers

Tayan Taylor: Good luck!

Mama: This is certainly a joke

Felix: I am happy; since our young women are busy collecting bags of rice and doing unbelievable things for pot bellied politicians, it is a good thing that our entertainers are coming out. We need change in Nigeria. We need fresh blood. Those pot bellied politicians have been ruling us like forever.

Bello: This is the latest trend for celebrities. Everybody wants a piece of the national cake.

Timi: Thieves! Ojo kokoro wey dem dey talk no pass like this o. Okay o... We are waiting to see how this will go.

Lady J: Did Nigerian entertainers have a meeting to plan this political ambition of theirs?

El Haj: This is not about national buns or chin chin. I know that D1 is not a pauper. With his likes in the house, the emerging sector of the Nigerian economy; like entertainment, would receive a huge legislative boot. He has my support.

Anna: Well done Dayo.

Jude: Seriously, the House of Representatives would be so full next year and I'm sure Wizkid, Davido and others would pay celebrity legislators courtesy visits...

Maryam: Politics is the 'in-thing' now, abi? It's okay!

Warisa: This is serious. This rubbish going on now is so reminding me of that period when our Nollywood actors turned musicians, and we all knew how they ended. So, let's wait and see how thing unfold. I wish them luck though.

Moji: Look at his face. Politics is the new business in town.

Ekeh: Yet someone says we need change. let's give these actors and musicians a chance. Perhaps, their entrance into politics will shake the oldies holding us to ransom. If only wishes were horses though.

Cynthia Iyede: KSB, D1... Hmmmmm... All going for this? May the best person win.

Ada: This is a welcome development.

Chris: If the youth keep staying behind, these old men will never leave. So yes, the time is now. Go people! Long live Nigeria.

Ese: Change is coming

#DayoAdeneye #D1

Dayo Adeneye D! joins 2015 politics.JPG

Back