Entertainment Muna Obiekwe: Uche Jombo Wary of Social Media Impostors

Williamz

1422090282451.jpg

Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe's death has revealed some of the misdemeanors that happen on social media following the reaction of a fake twitter handle claiming to be Muna and causing confusion.

Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo was one of those that were misled by the fake twitter account. She recounts her experience and warns her colleagues and the public of the dangers of social media impostors.

Here is what she has to say:

@uchejombo "On Sunday (after confirming muna's death) when I picked up my phone to call Nonso diobi to get off Twitter since I was hurting & didn't understand why he was tweeting/answering the FAKE muna's account ,I had no idea I was visiting an impersonation story that has been going on for over three years, when I promised nonso diobi I was going to help him if he came back to Twitter I had no idea we were dealing with a real IDENTITY theft story."

"This person is not only a thief he is also heartless .. He was also the person tweeting from the fake muna's account to make his fake nonso Diobi's account look real, we can all imagine his joy when blogs picked up his tweets,quoting him as nonso diobi."

"If you are following him on Twitter or instagram you are following an ID thief ,unfollow and report him as spam account ....update Just in case you are confused the fake has more followers and has double (2)underscore .the above marked fake is the FAKE account #RIPDearMuna.... Repost and Report lovers thanks."

Back