Sponsored New! 5-in-1 Promo Offer: Buy a Smartwatch at 75% Discount and Receive 4 Free Gifts INSTANTLY!

siteadmin

Administrator
Limited Time Sales Promo Offer!

The Android Watch That Functions
Like Smartphone

Introducing the Craziest Offer You Can't Find Nowhere Else...

Order Now, Save a Whopping 75% Cash back
in your pocket.

smartwatch_image.JPG

This Android Smartwatch has Two working mode: One is Company mode, which enables you to make or receive call or send SMS via Bluetooth. Second is Network mode (Insert your SIM inside the wristwatch) which allows you to make call and send or read SMS via your SIM card.

It can use MTN, 9mobile, GLO, Airtel, and International SIM Cards.

How this smartwatch makes life easier!

1. Access email & send messages on your smartwatch: With wireless network connection, you are able to send messages on Yahoo! Gmail, Hotmail, etc. on this watch.
  2. Use voice messages, search & voice reminders: Use GOOGLE Voice to ask anything (search), SMS (text), and set date reminders by talking to your watch.
  3. Play music, book a flight, shop & browse: This Android watch has Apps that let you do several stuffs such as airline reservation to changing the watch font size; this watch has a browser with which you can surf the internet. To play music on your watch, download music into a memory card and listen to it through a Bluetooth speaker or headset.

1. Respond to customers on the fly: Receive incoming phone calls or make phone calls (both local & international) right from your smartwatch. It uses both Bluetooth and Micro SIM card.
  2. Video recording & pictures: Record videos and take photo of important events from your smartwatch.
  3. Weather report and news alerts: Apps to get updated news reports.
  4. Games and more: Enjoy limitless fun games on your smartwatch.

Full Features:

• SIM Card: 1 Micro SIM card; Bluetooth: bluetooth 3.0
  • Frequency: GSM 850/GSM900/DCS1800/PCS1900 MHz
  • Display: 1.5 inch LCD
  • Video Recording: yes; Audio/Video Player: yes; Music/Video: yes; Hand-writing (emojis): yes; Calendar (Synchronizable): yes
  • External Memory: up to 32GB;
  • Picture Format: jpg, png; Music Format: mp3, wav; Video Format: mp4;
  • Others: rechargeable battery; anti-loss technology to prevent theft; pedometer (sleep monitor & sedentary reminder).
1533288669071.png

PLUS these 4 mouth-watering accessories, the SMART WATCH is worth close to N50,000, but get ONE Bluetooth headset, 2 Gig Memory card, extra battery, and Screen protector as bonuses Completely FREE when you hurry to order our SMART WATCH for JUST N15,000 naira promo price ONLY TODAY!

smart-watch-advert-sponsored-nigeria.jpg

Hurry! Deadline: Sales promo ends SOON!

This page will disappear and you may not see this offer again.

Only Limited Quantities Available!

Payments —

* Pay Cash on Delivery Nationwide!

Please, read our terms and condition before placing an order.

1533288947438.png

Pay for Our products only when they have been delivered to you hand-to-hand or face-to-face by our partner logistic agents (the agents will hand-over the product to you, you check it before you pay! You will Pay N15,000.00 only).

Hurry! Deadline: Sales promo ends SOON!

This page will disappear and you may not see this offer again.

Only Limited Quantities Available!

We DELIVER Our Products to the 36 State Capitals & Cities:
Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Cross Rivers, Edo, Imo, Jigawa, Borno, Ebonyi, Delta, Rivers, Ondo, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Kogi, Kebbi, Kwara, FCT, Abuja, Yobe, Zamfara, Gombe, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Plateau, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Lagos, Ekiti, Taraba, Sokoto, Nasarawa, Benue, Bayelsa, Niger and Enugu.

You Pay after receiving the products.

How to Order —

* Simply SEND Text message (SMS) that contains the following details to:

(+234) 0810-285-6155 or email [email protected]

1. Code: Smartwatch
  2. Your Full Name:…………………
  3. Your Phone Number:…………..
  4. Delivery Address…………………

Our shipping and delivery agents will call you within 12 hours to Verify & Parcel your orders to you.

Delivery Time: Delivery time is 2-5 working days.

PLEASE, ONLY SERIOUS PERSONS SHOULD SEND SMS. Enjoy!

Terms and Conditions for Placing Your Order —

1. Order our products (With Pay on Delivery) ONLY if you ALREADY have the CASH to pay for delivery within 2-8 working days.
  2. DO NOT order this product (using Pay on Delivery) if you are travelling within the next 4 days except you have someone who will help you collect it.
  3. The products will be delivered to you via our COURIER partners within 2-5 working days.
  4. The FREE GIFT is ONLY for lucky customers that orders TODAY (NOW!).
Testimonies from some customers who bought our products:

Thanks my dear Alfred for your assurance, I am waiting for you at anytime, may god bless your company.
— Chiagozie, Akwa Ibom State (0806 xxx xxx x).​

My first order was delivered, Please I need another order.
— Robert, Akwa Ibom State (0803 xxx xxx x)​

Alfred that order you sent to me is good, I need another one for my friend, you already have the address you can send it.
—Kalango, River State (0803 xx 896 33)​

Alfred, I just must confess, that product you sent to me, I really I am enjoying it. It is really working for me. Thank you, God bless you.
— Mr Christopher E., Nasarawa State (0806 953 23x4)​

Attachments

• smart-watch-nigeria-sale.jpg
    smart-watch-nigeria-sale.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 103
  • watch.png
    watch.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 103
  • smartwatch_image.JPG
    smartwatch_image.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator: