Politics Nigeria: Buhari Says He Had Cold Not Cancer

A

abujagirl

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC has countered rumors claiming that he has been diagnosed with prostrate cancer.

According to THIS DAY, speaking at the Rivers State Governor's Lodge, Abuja on Sunday, Buhari said, ''This desperation of misinformation that is being passed around will do nobody any good because our minds are being taken away from the serious issues of corruption and incompetence by the PDP.

''How they got the impression that I was sick, I do not know although I got a cold and that did not stop me from going through my schedule. A national daily reported that I was to jet out for a medical check-up yesterday, but here I am.

''I was in Nasarawa and Benue States yesterday. Tomorrow, I am going to be in two states. The day after tomorrow, in two more states. I am doing two states per day. How they got the impression that I was sick, I do not know although I had a cold, but that did not stop me from going through my schedule'', Buhari said.

#Buhari #APC #Benue #PDP #Nasarawa

buhari.jpg

Back