Entertainment Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Launches Facebook Style of Social Media Site

P

ProfRem

Linda Ikeji has launched Mark Zuckerberg's style of Facebook.

The new site is Linda Ikeji social media community with https://www.lindaikejisocial.com/

She wrote: “It's Linda Ikeji Social. Linda Ikeji Social is a social networking site that has been combined with blogging to give you an awesome experience. My next post will be a video that I did to explain what LIS is all about!”

LISS.JPG

Truly, there is no limit to creative thoughts, and what an individual can achieve with hard work. Respect, Linda!

I wish Linda Ikeji all the best. She's starting too many things at once, i pray they succeed

A very big let down, after all the suspense, I expected maybe a revamp of her site not a social network. But all the same - Goodluck with the new project, Lindodo!

A very big let down, after all the suspense, I expected maybe a revamp of her site not a social network. But all the same - Goodluck with the new project, Lindodo!
Yes, Goodluck minus Jonathan :)

and men that have so much money without marriage are what? see why I dot argue with you @Samguine
@Jules

They haven't achieved nothing.

Money is nothing. Fame is nothing. Career is nothing. These things don't last forever. I don't consider transient things as achievements.

Back