World Overachiever: 5 year Old Becomes Youngest Pilot

do you approve of duoduo's father's parenting style?

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolanle Akanji

Duoduo-300x199.jpg

A five year old Chinese boy, He Yide has made the Guinness Book of Records for being the youngest person to fly an aircraft.

He Yide nicknamed DuoDuo made a 35 minutes, 30 kilometres flight across Beijing Wildlife Park on Aug 31.

The boy's father, He Liesheng said he wants his son to become braver and develop the curiosity to explore the world.

DuoDuo has also sailed a yacht in an international competition and has also climbed the Fujiyama mountain in a rainstorm.

Loooool... @Vunderkind, don't even bring Michael Jackson into the mix. Michael had issues that were unrelated to his father pushing him. I mean, it is unlikely that his father would single him out of the other four to screw up his life.

@Bolanle Akanji what is that saying again? "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"? Exactly. The boy hasn't died, has he? Then he will be stronger. :)

Loooool... @Vunderkind, don't even bring Michael Jackson into the mix. Michael had issues that were unrelated to his father pushing him. I mean, it is unlikely that his father would single him out of the other four to screw up his life.

@Bolanle Akanji what is that saying again? "What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"? Exactly. The boy hasn't died, has he? Then he will be stronger. :)
Mj was d one with the most talent and he was milked for its worth. Oh. Well... I'll watch out for ur kid in the news then. I pity him/her already.

Back