Politics PDP Crisis: Fayose Goes Against Makarfi-Sheriff Peace Move

L

LequteMan

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has gone against the peace move initiated by the two warring factions of the PDP over its leadership tussle.

According to him, PDP state governors have not been briefed on the reconciliation move while the cases in court have not been withdrawn.

He said: “That move, you see, I’m not against anything called resolution within the party but everybody must wait for Court of Appeal to resolve this matter.

“Matters are in court, nobody has withdrawn any matter and they are resolving. What are you resolving?

“When matters are in court you, allow court to lay them to rest. The moment this thing doesn’t go with one side, they will tell you were are still in court.

“But allow the court to take a stand and reconciliation would be made easy. I’m not against anybody reconciling with each other but when you see that meeting, ask the coverners if governors were briefed.

“I was not briefed. I am not the only person in the party but I then I have a stake.”

On whether the cases in court cannot be withdrawn during reconciliation, he replied: “Let’s wait till then. But my opinion is the Court of Appeal must resolve this matter.

“When you resolve the matter, you know that I am wrong and I you are right and reconciliation will be made easy.” He said

Attachments

• fayose2.jpg
    fayose2.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 7
How would you not go against because you always want this crisis to linger. You and Rivers state governor are the major problem in PDP , for your information this peace move must hold so that your presidential ambition will die a natural death.

Back