World PHOTO: Kenyan Man Finds 'Used Condom' Inside Beer, Sues Company

P

ProfRem

An unidentified Kenyan Lawyer has sued East African Breweries after he discovered a “used” condom inside a bottle of beer.

The lawyer accused the company of negligence and recklessness and then claimed that he was subject to an “everlasting shock” as a result of the disturbing experience he had encountered.

Kenya Beer.JPG

He wrote:

“There was a party and I had bought five crates of the same brand of beer, several people in attendance were consuming their drinks. After serving them, I picked a bottle, opened it and began drinking. After the first sip, I realised the taste was extremely strange and the following encounter was nauseating because the bottle contained an unwrapped condom.”

“I suffered psychological torture, trauma, mental anguish, excessive sweating, severe headache, abdominal pains, abdominal rumbling and vomiting due to shock and anxiety after taking the beverage containing condom.”

I now claim damages and special damages for the injury, despite the demand and notice of intention to sue having been given, EABL ignored.”

that he was subject to an “everlasting shock”

I suffered psychological torture, trauma, mental anguish, excessive sweating, severe headache, abdominal pains, abdominal rumbling and vomiting due to shock and anxiety

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The man is lying. He just needs the money

Back