Politics Prophecy: Buhari Must Cleanse Aso Rock Else He'll Die in Office -Prophet Tibetan [ENCOMIUM]

A

abujagirl

Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan of the Celestial Church of Christ, Elijah Parish, Lagos has issued another set of prophecies concerning Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and Ayo Fayose.

According to ENCOMIUM, for Nigeria the prophet said, ''the Lord said there’s going to be change. He said we should congratulate Nigerians for taking the strong decision to liberate themselves from bad leadership. The Lord said Nigerians should welcome the spirit of change as it is taking place not just only in the political arena but across all families and up to the kitchens in various homes. God said He is the One that brought this change and all Nigerians must embrace it and be in the spirit of WAI (War Against Indiscipline)''.

Speaking to Buhari, he said, ''if General Buhari want to run his term successfully and does not want the fate of late President Umar Yar’Adua to befall him, he must make a complete and total cleansing of Aso Rock Villa before he moves in. Between now and when he would be sworn in, General Buhari must not step into Aso Rock Villa for any meeting either in the day or in the night. And after he is sworn in on May 29, he must ensure that America, Britain and Germany help him snoop around the entire Aso Rock vicinity to detect anything that might have been planted in there for him. An entirely new security measure should be put in place to ensure the total security and safety of the new landlord. Until then, the General could run his own “White House” from anywhere but Aso Rock''.

On Fayose, the prophet said, ''The Lord does not do mistake with his words, Ayo Fayose has just nine months to stay on that seat after which he will be going to jail. I don’t really have much to say on this. I have told you what the Lord will do on December 20 when I was launching my prediction book in Nigeria. Ayo Fayose will not see the end of 2015 as Ekiti State Governor''.

#Buhari #Fayose

Buhari 1.jpg

Back