Politics Sheriff, Kashamu After My Life – Hon Adebutu Cries Out

P

ProfRem

House of Representatives member, Oladipupo Adebutu, representing Ikenne/Sagamu/Remo North constituency had accused Senator Buruji Kashamu and the factiional PDP chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff of planning to kill him.

He alleged that Kashamu attacked him with about 50 thugs in Port Harcourt during the aborted Peoples Democratic Party convention.

He said the incident happened on Friday, August 16, a day before the aborted convention at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt.

kasha.jpg

He made this allegation on Sunday in Abeokuta while addressing journalists on the crisis rocking the PDP, both in Ogun State and the national level.

“Senator Buruji Kashamu came to the Presidential Hotel, he was advancing towards the car park area, and coming towards my direction with about 50 thugs.

“When I saw him, I sensed danger, and I had to quickly run into the reception and cried out that Sheriff and Kashamu want to kill me. Then the Makarfi’s loyalists quickly came to my rescue.”

But in a swift reaction, Kashamu has said there was no iota of truth in the whole allegation, describing it as baseless and unfounded.

Back