Entertainment Tonto Dikeh Dresses Like Man To Attend Fathers’ Day at Son’s School [PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh dressed up as a man to attend her son, King Andre Churchill's first father's day celebration at school. Sharing photos and videos from the event, she wrote;

"Juicy man's (Kingy) School father's day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #proudmother #Kingtonto #Amother'slove #Kingy #Champions #I am blessed #I am a woman, I am strong, I am black and I am proud of these"

See photos below:

tonto 1.png

tonto 2.png

tonto 3.png

tonto 4.png

In other words, she's telling the husband "fuck u,i and my son can do without you and i can play a fatherly role in his life".

Tonto Dikeh is a bad person. Even the son is tired of her BS - he's barely smiling. You have issues with a child's father doesn't give you the right to deny him his right especially if he has never been abusive to the child. I'm pained on behalf of Churchill. Tonto needs psychiatric evaluation.

Tonto, this is so uneccessary. This is just an example of how parents use kids as a weapon to hurt each other. I admire strong, independent women but she's bitter, manipulative and mean. When you become a mother, every sense of selfishness should leave but trust Tonto to seek attention.

My advice to churchill, take Tonto to court

This is really mean on the part of Tonto..she shouldn't deny her son access to the father. it would have been a different thing if the father is inattentive to the child's well-being but her action is uncalled for and inhumane. If she loves the son as claimed, then she shouldn't come in between the both.

Back