Wellness Healthcare

Thanks for sharing it, but I would like to hear some feedback before signing up for anything. I run a small business, so I have to pay for the medical insurance out of my own pocket. Hopefully, you'll understand me.

Hey there! I totally get where you're coming from. As a fellow small business owner, I know how expensive healthcare can be when you have to pay out of your own pocket. That's why I'm always on the lookout for affordable options, especially after my recent move to the US.Recently, I stumbled upon some info on Health Coverage for Oregon Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs. I checked it out, and it seems like they have some great options for small business owners like us. They offer a range of plans at different price points, so you can find something that works for your budget.I'm still doing my research on this, but so far, it seems like a promising option. If you're interested, you can check out the link here: https://ibgportland.com/health-insu...regon-small-business-owners-and-entrepreneurs .

Last edited:
Back