Metro Why I Don't Regret Killing My Girlfriend – Suspect

P

PressRoom

Rex Kpanor, 29, and a cleaner at the Cardio Thoracic Centre, Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, Ghana has been arrested for allegedly killing his girlfriend at Labadi, a suburb of Accra.

The victim, Christiana Ohenewaa Anim, a mother of three was reportedly killed following a rift between her and the boyfriend – who is currently being quizzed by the cops.

According to the suspect, "I am satisfied that she is dead and I don’t regret killing her. Now the police can do whatever they want to do with me."

The body of the deceased has been deposited at the Police Hospital morgue for preservation.

upload_2017-5-17_12-33-45.png

According to reports, Chief Superintendent Oduro Anning, La District Police Commander, said on May 11, 2017, at about 12pm, a woman rushed to the police station to report that a man had butchered his wife in a house close to her restaurant.

Police proceeded to the scene but were told the victim had been rushed to the La General Hospital for treatment.
upload_2017-5-17_12-36-10.png

He said when police followed up at the hospital, they were told the victim had died and so the body had been conveyed to the Police Hospital.

Rex Kpanor, a father of the three children, was later identified as the person who killed the woman.

Rex told police he bears no modicum of remorse for what he had done, saying he was satisfied that the wife was dead.

--
Pulse

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-17_12-36-39.png
    upload_2017-5-17_12-36-39.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 10
Back